Sunday, June 20, 2010

Introduction




My name is Jagmohan Singh and people call me “Jag” because it’s easy to pronounce. I was born and raised in an India. I am from a Punjabi which is a part of Indian religion. I can speak five languages and can write only three which are Punjabi, English, Hindi, Bagri, Rajasthani and now I’m learning little bit Spanish too.
 I come to the Unites states with many dreams, some of them I have already achieved and some way to go. Mine first dream came true when I graduate from an American high school. Graduate from high school is kind of tough work for me in the beginning but I did it by very bravely. I have had a hard time learning English because when I moved here, I didn’t even speak a word of English. I have been trying real hard to learn English and now I am able to communicate with others without any trouble. 
My hobbies are playing cricket and wrestling and I am into those since I was in middle school. Last two years I have wrestled for Monta Vista High School. I love wrestling because I experience wrestling is very beneficial and enjoyable sport I have done. My goal is in life was to became a professional wrestler. Some time I love to barbeque with my friends since I have entered into the United States. Whenever people eat barbeque which I have made for them, they always love it and ask me for the respe. I add lemon juice, barbeque sauce, salt and bunch of other things in meat at night and put in freezer for whole night. Next day all the sauces bond with meat and barbeque taste become very superb.   

No comments:

Post a Comment